Rate This Concept
Overview: It’s the law of attraction: you’re having a trashy morning and just when you’re heading out the door with a cuppa java on the go… you spill it on your shirt. The only difference this time around is that instead of fretting, you slide on the Electrolux Instant Cleaning Glove and wipe out all traces of that offending coffee stain in a jiffy. The neoprene glove disintegrates any stain or dirt from fabrics using the combination of nanotechnology and ultrasound.
- The glove works just with hand gestures.
- To power it up, you need to close your hand (wearing the glove) and on the LCD screen appears “Please wait to start”.
- Wireless charging pad to sync and charge.
- The LCD is a flexible AMOLED screen.
- The glove’s sponges are biodegradable and need to be replaced when worn out.
- Can be worn on either hand.
Designer: Stefan Bogdan