Rate This Concept Now!
Overview: Extreme Sports are exciting and equally exciting is capturing those precise moments of adrenalin pumping excitement. Observer is a camera this is a remotely controlled multicopter robot. It hovers around its subject, shooting video and photos from a safe distance, while the extreme sport activities are enjoyed.
- Observer is a camera equipped with a multicopter robot, which can be programmed to follow the uses – photographing the user in action while keeping a particular distance away.
- When the camera starts shooting, it emerges from the base of Observer’s central body component, adjusting its angle to keep its target in frame.
- Observer hovers around the user, shooting the action and the surroundings in photo and video format.
- The user controls Observer with a specially designed wristwatch-style touch pad. With two fingers, the user can control the movement of Observer in every direction. With one finger, the user can control its up-and-down movement.
- After use, Observer can be folded and placed in a storage bag.
Designers: Jinho Kwon, Minhyun Choi, Seunghun Shin & Hyeonwoog Yoon